In our online gambling Online Gambling Beginner’s Guide, we have put together a couple of key points that should help any ‘newby‘ to online gambling find their ‘best gambling‘ feet in no time:
- Ensure the online casino is licensed. Licensed online casinos are recognized to be legitimate and, as such, offer fair odds, honest gaming and usually great customer support facilities. Don’t waste your time on unlicensed online casinos. The following are the most common online gambling jurisdictions: Antigua, Australia, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Kanawhake (Canada), Netherlands, Antilles, Norfolk Island and the UK.
- Check the casino’s gaming software provider. Much like you wouldn’t buy an expensive sports car with the ‘cheap’ tires, so you shouldn’t gamble on online casinos that use sub-standard gambling software. Look out for online casinos that offer and promote either Microgaming, Playtech or Cryptologic gaming software. These are the ‘Michelins’ and ‘Pirellis’ of online gambling software.
- Seek out and understand the best online casino bonuses. Unlike in land casinos where players are ‘comped’ after playing for some time, online casinos ‘comp’ all new players up front in the form of ‘Welcome’ bonuses. Just about all bonuses are different so you need to search for the most lucrative ones. However, it is equally important that you read and understand the rules that accompany bonuses before you accept them.
- Always read an online casino’s terms and conditions. Much like you would carefully read and understand a contract before signing it, you must read an understand an online casino’s terms and conditions before opening an account with it. Only once you are comfortable, then open up an account and make your deposit.
- Choose the best payment methods. As the popularity of online gambling has grown, so have the number of secure Internet payment options. Choose one that best suits your needs and make your deposit. Some of the most popular methods include NETeller, FirePay, Citadel, Credits Cards and many more.
- Know when to quit. As long as you only gamble online with money you can afford to lose and in moderation, you will find the world of online gambling exciting and dynamic. If you find you are suffering heavy losses, don’t be afraid to quit and regroup. You don’t want to become a ‘problem gambler’.
It would like to start playing immediately, then check out either of our recommended and safe casino sites on safe-online-casino.org